I have been researching the best 6.6L Duramax LML and L5P Full Delete Kits (2011-2026+) for my truck and I keep finding mixed opinions everywhere. Some people focus on quality while others only care about price, so I am trying to figure out which option actually delivers long term reliability without creating installation headaches.


Has anyone here installed a complete kit and noticed better throttle response, fuel economy, or towing performance? Did everything fit correctly or were extra parts needed to finish the job? I also want to know if the instructions were clear enough for someone with decent mechanical experience.


I keep seeing EGR Performance mentioned in different discussions and I am curious if anyone has first hand experience with their products. Are the materials durable enough for daily driving and heavy towing? How has the kit held up after several thousand miles?


I have also come across several comments recommending this LML Duramax full delete kit because of its overall build quality and compatibility, but I would like to hear from actual owners instead of relying on product descriptions. Is there any noticeable difference between LML and L5P packages that I should know before ordering?


Another thread was recommending this LML Duramax full delete kit as the best value available, but I am still comparing options. If you have tried EGR Performance, what made you choose it and would you purchase the same kit again or look for something different?